TOML Decoder Playlist
I enjoyed making TOMLDeserializer and TOMLDecoder recently. Let's hope some projects will pick them up and TOML as a configuration format will start to spead in Swift communities.
What's outstanding about these projects is that I started working on them while streaming. Personally, I consume a lot of content like this. So now people can watch me writing Swift, too.
I've been archiving recordings of these streams as much as I can. Here are the links to these videos, each is around 1-1.5 hours long:
- Turn TOML Test Fixtures Into XCTests With Vim Macros
- Passing TOML Deserialization Tests
- Finishing TOML Invalidation Tests
- TOML Decoder: The Beginning
- TOML Decoder: Filling In Missing Implementation Pieces
- TOML Decoder: Adding The First TOML Decoding Strategy!
- TOML Decoder: Project Overview And Data Decoding Support
- TOML Decoder: Key Decoding Strategies
- TOML Decoder: Project Updates
The TOMLDecoder projects would've been capture on camera entirely if I weren't such a streaming n00b and messed up a few streams. Hilarious.